Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Welcome to Coaching for Mamas!

In my coaching work, I focus on creating a safe environment, asking pertinent questions, and enabling my client to create attainable goals that lead to unique changes and solutions. I hone in on strengths rather than weaknesses and know that there are no universal answers to the questions a client brings with her. Rather, I help my client discover her own individual skill set that will allow her to face challenges. I am acutely aware of the challenges facing parents in general and mothers in particular. In this blog, I would like to share with you what I am reading, thinking, and working on in regard to life as a Coach and as a Mama - and in return, I would absolutely love to hear your insights and questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment